There is so much you can do in Jersey City with kids. This city is known to be a great place for families. There is everything for all ages. If you are planning a relocation here with your family we will show you some tops sites and also people who can help you to move with your family stress-free. Yes, that is possible. You just need to find the right people for the task.
Top sites in Jersey City for kids (2022 edition)
- Liberty Science Center will be perfect for older kids. They will be able to learn and have fun and chances are you will too.
- Hudson Lanes is perfect for kids who like to go bowling. You can make a bowling night and the whole family can have fun.
- RPM Raceway – if you have little adrenaline junkies who like fast cars this is a perfect place for you
- The Gravity Vault Indoor Rock Gym – if you have kids who love to be challenged and love climbing this will be a perfect destination for you
- Hudson House of Play is perfect for younger kids
All of these places you simply must check out if you plan to live or just visit this great city. If you are planning to move, you should also consider the suburbs of this city.
Family-friendly neighborhoods in Jersey City
Jersey City is very close to New York city but unlike NYC is a perfect place for raising kids. There are plenty of family-friendly neighborhoods like The Waterfront, Short Hills, Downtown Jersey City, and The Heights. If you are looking for a perfect neighborhood for you and the kids make sure to research the ones we just told you about first and if you need some help with moving in one of those places pros can make it stress-free for both you and your kids.
Moving to Jersey City with kids
The only way to relocate easily is to hire reliable professionals like evlmoving.com. They can do pretty much everything you need involving your upcoming relocation. They can pack you or unpack you and everything in between so consider them and check out their website.
Do I really need help?
If this is your first move then you will really need some help. Also if you are moving in a hurry or have multiple kids hiring movers will make everything easier so at least think about this option and decide for yourself.
More things to do and explore with your kids in Jersey City
Just like we told you there will be no lack of fun place for your kids in this place. Here are some more great spots you need to check out together and have fun :
- Liberty State Park is perfect for all ages
- Newport Green’s Playground is the best spot for toddlers
- Newport Skates is something you need to visit during winter
Chances are your kids will love it here and you won’t be having a hard time convincing them that this relocation will be good for them as well.