Do you need to move to a new home, but you are not able to move, lift, and carry all your items by yourself because of your age? Moving as a senior is not easy because you probably need help. Don’t worry, because you can hire reliable senior movers in New Jersey and enjoy your life while professionals are doing all the hard work.
Most seniors hire full-service movers. This service includes everything, from packing, disassembling furniture, to unpacking, transportation, etc. It is not safe for you to do all those tasks by yourself, especially if you have difficulties doing everyday tasks such as going to the bathroom, bathing, eating, getting dressed, etc. In this case, you must move to a senior community, nursing home, moving in with your child, CCRC, assisted living community, but no matter which option will you choose, moving is part of the process.
You can stay in NJ or move to another state. Many seniors choose to live in warmer places and the number one state is Florida because of its affordability, senior communities, and beautiful weather. If you have elderly parents who want to move, keeping your elderly parents safe from coronavirus during their NJ move will be number one on the list.
Tips to find reliable senior movers in New Jersey
What to look for when choosing a senior mover? How to pick the best one?
- Do online research and ask other people for recommendations. If you don’t know how to research online, ask your kids or grandkids to help you out.
- Search for movers in NJ that offer full-service so you don’t have to pack, unpacking, assemble, disassemble your items. Visit transitionguardians.com since they are familiar with this moving process.
- Make sure that a company has experience with working with seniors and assisting them when moving.
- All reliable senior movers in New Jersey have license and insurance, don’t hire a company without certification.
- Choose a couple of companies and compare their services and prices. Luckily NJ has a lot of moving companies for moving seniors so you won’t have trouble finding a good one.
- Search for reviews from past clients, and read their experience with a company. Are they satisfied, what are the good and bad sides of a company, etc. This way you will avoid moving scams.
Organize your furniture transportation in New Jersey and plan every step in advance. Ask for help because it is necessary. Not only help from professionals but also help from your kid(s).
To find reliable senior movers in New Jersey don’t hire the first company you will find, research more. On the internet, you can find a lot of info about any company (or person). Good luck with moving, no matter are you moving within the state or out of state – in both cases, you will need assistance.